What if you could have your very own artwork featured in a calendar where 100% of the proceeds supports autistic individuals and their families? Well, now is your chance!
We have a 2020 calendar in the works that we would love to showcase your creations in! The calendar will be nautically themed and we will be selecting 12 pieces to be featured - one for each month. So let your creative juices flow and send us your best nautically inspired creations!
Deadline for submissions is Monday, August 26th. * Please read ALL requirements below before sending artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy creating!
• Entries must follow the nautical theme
• Square, landscape dimension for artwork is preferred
• Both amateur and professional artists may submit artwork
• 2-D, 3-D and digital artwork is accepted
• Files must be 300 DPI in JPG or PDF format format
• Artwork must be your own original concept and not a copy of anyone else’s copyrighted material
• Experimental and mixed media techniques are welcome
• There is no limit to the number of entries that an artist can submit
• If your artwork is chosen we will send you an artwork release form that you must fill out and sign before your artwork can be featured in our calendar